Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Contest Update: Timeless Treasures Contest Winner

Congrats to Colbey (flywheels) over at the Cardboard Collection and Random Toy Reviews for winning the Panini Timeless Treasures five card lot. I used random.org to randomize the entires and obtain a winner. You can see the results in the snapshot below. Colbey, please make sure to email me your mailing address at Hoopography@yahoo.com. I will be sending prize packages out this Friday.

My goal with Hoopography is to meet and network with fellow collectors from around the world. I think these little contests help to enhance that goal. Please feel free to visit Hoopography in the future and comment on any post you might find interesting.  Also, if you have any collecting questions or trade requests, please don't hesitate to email me at Hoopography@yahoo.com.

I'm a big believer in taking something positive out of everything I do. With that said, I have a little motto I like to go by… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Colbey... and great contest Charles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I never win anything! E-mail coming w/ my address.

    ReplyDelete