Friday, December 31, 2010

Bo Knows Bowl Season

I know it's been several weeks since I've written a "Bo Knows…" post, but I just haven't been able to land any Bo Jackson memorabilia or cards lately. Luckily, Josh over at DodgerBobble sent me this great video from the 1985 college football bowl season featuring one Bo Jackson. Enjoy the footage and remember… Bo Knows Bowl Season. Happy New!

- Stay tuned for a 2010 trading card year in review I will hopefully have posted be Sunday at the latest. Thanks for reading and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball" in this new year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... that 73 yard reception for a TD was amazing... but the thing that surprised me the most was that Texas A&M stopped Bo on three straight carries to keep him out of the endzone. I guess Texas was lucky that Boz was over in Oklahoma.

    Happy New Years buddy!

    ReplyDelete