Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Want To Show Off The Newest Edition To Your Collection?

One of the greatest aspects of the sports memorabilia and trading card hobby is the sharing of treasured items with fellow collectors. Blogging is certainly a great outlet for collectors to showoff their collections, but there are also other social media outlets like Facebook where collectors can connect and share images.

I have a Hoopography Facebook fanpage setup in support of this blog. I link each blog post to the fanpage as well as interesting sports related articles and videos from around the net. I also upload brag photos from my collection as well as trade bait. One of the most important goals I had when creating Hoopography and the Facebook fanpage was to meet and network with collectors from around the U.S. and world.

As I mentioned before, it's always fun to showoff memorabilia and trading cards from our collections. If you have a sports themed piece of memorabilia, trading card, sweet box pull or a favorite item regardless of sport in your collection you're looking to show off, you can post them right on the Hoopography Facebook fanpage. I usually check the page once or twice a day. As I previously wrote, my goal with Hoopography is to meet and network with collectors and there's no better way than showing off and talking about our collections. Hope to see you on Facebook and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

No comments:

Post a Comment