Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Someone Call 911, It's An Emergency!

What's the emergency? Well, just checkout this sweet ruby red 90's insert? As many of you know, I'm both a 90's insert fan and a "Penny" Hardaway fan. This 1998 Hoops 911 card combines both of those passions. I was able to get a great deal on this gem, but buyer beware. These cards are notorious for chipping. If you're purchasing one of these 911 cards, make sure to look closely. Happy collecting and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

'98 Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway Hoops 911

5 comments:

  1. I love that each time I visit your blog, I'm introduced to a 90s bball insert that I've never seen before.

    I just hope you don't get wise and start charging tuition for the education I'm getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Eric L., HaHaHa. I actually do work in higher ed.

    I have some baseball, hockey and football sets going too, but these 90's cards are what I have scanned right now. I'll get around to scanning the cards from other sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card... I've never seen this insert set before... but it sure is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the same one in great condition if anyones interested shoot me an email! sseccajd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this card but of michael jordan anyone know what its worth??

    ReplyDelete