Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trade Bait: Mike Alstott 2000 Upper Deck SP Authentic Buyback Auto

I really like on-card autographs and I especially like buyback auto's. There's just something really cool about the whole buyback auto concept. I only have two buybacks in my entire collection, but I feel luck to even have two. The first buyback I added to my collection was a 2006 Bowman Chrome Melky Cabrera Buyback Auto. I was a huge Cabrera guy and decided to collect him until he was traded to the Detroit Tigers last offseason. On a side note, that "Milkman" card would have been on my Top 25 PC Countdown had he not been traded.

The second buyback auto'd card i've been lucky enough to add to my collection is this 2000 Upper Deck SP Authentic Mike Alstott Buyback Auto. It's a really good looking card that features a huge signature. There's nothing worse than when a player's signature is all mushed together. The really cool thing about this card is that it came with the separate Upper Deck Authenticating Holo COA to match the COA Holo on the back of the actual trading card. It may seem lame, but I always thought those separate COA's were cool.














I haven't decided whether to put this little gem in my Trade Bait Album or not yet. It's really a pretty nice edition to my collection if I decide to keep it. I guess it all depend on if and what type of offers I receive on the card. Either way, checkout my Trade Bait Album and let me know if there's anything in there you're interested in adding to your collection. Thanks for reading and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

No comments:

Post a Comment