Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Video: NCAA College Basketball Rivalry Week

This week is Rivalry Week in college basketball. With a full slate of NBA and NHL games tonight, that means some serious remote decisions will need to be made. I'll most likely flip between a number of games, but here are a few of the games I'll be watching: UNC vs. Duke, 'Cuse vs. G'town and Knicks vs. Blake Griffin. With all these basketball choices, I'm lucky there's no Buffalo Sabres game tonight. Otherwise, I'd have to setup a second TV.

Regardless of sport, what's your favorite collegiate athletics rivalry? I love all sports and enjoy many rivalries, but my favorite has to be UNC vs. Duke. There have been so many thrilling battles that have featured some of the best players of the last 5o years. Here's a little UNC/Duke rivalry video to get you pumped up for tonights matchup. Enjoy all the great games tonight and… "Every Bounce of the Ball".

1 comment:

  1. Not a huge fan of UNC... but I can't stand Duke.... hope the Tar Heels take down them down tongight.

    Anyways... my favorite college rivalry is in football... Stanford vs. CAL.

    ReplyDelete