Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Poll: Who Will Make The Baseball Hall Of Fame?


Dave Winfield and Don Mattingly are amongst a few of my favorite Yankees ever and are certainly revered by many other Yankee fans. Although "Donnie Baseball" is not in the Baseball Hall of Fame, Winfield is, and this card is the only card I have that features a Yankee who is in the Hall. Cards of guys like Ruth, Berra, Mantle, DiMaggio and Gehrig cost a bit more than my price range can handle, so this Mattingly/Winfield jersey card is the best I've got for this post.

Basically, I want to know what current New York Yankees or Yankee prospects you think will eventually be enshrined in the Cooperstown Hall of Fame when their career(s) are over? You can vote for as many players as you want. If there's a player or prospect not included in the poll, feel free to add in the comments section. Thanks for reading and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

2 comments:

  1. 100% sure... no doubt in my mind... Mr. Derek Jeter.

    99.9% sure... Mr. Alex Rodriguez. By the time his name is on the ballot people are going to be more forgiving (not saying I will be... I think the people with votes will be... which will also open the door for players like Bonds)

    99.8% sure... Mr. Mariano Rivera (but Hoffman better get in before him... I'm jus sayin')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know me, I'm no Yankee fan.

    But Jeter and Rivera are in there without a doubt. A-Rod will get in when people start unclenching.

    And if Nick Swisher ever gets in, then I know that hell on earth is officially here.

    ReplyDelete