Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beast Mode is Back!!!


As promised, here are a couple Marshawn Lynch cards I recently picked up. I know Lynch wasn't named the Bills starting running back for the opener this Sunday, but I thought he looked pretty good this preseason. I think he's poised for a very solid year. It's likely that Lynch will get the bulk of the goal-line touches with his bruising running style (Beast Mode) and looks to be a bit quicker than last year. That will happen when you're not suspended for the beginning of the season do to legal troubles like Lynch was last year.

Believe it or not, Lynch is only 24 years old. He certainly has the physical tools and talent to be a top notch runner in the NFL and I think he'll regain that distiction either with the Bills or another team by next year. I like the Bills stable of runners with Spiller, Jackson and Lynch, and I think they can all prosper this year in Buffalo including Lynch. Here's to the start of the 2010 NFL season. Come on "Beast Mode"!

Here are a couple of Lynch cards in my collection:




No comments:

Post a Comment