Saturday, April 30, 2011

Trade: Lebron For Enroth/Mullin Patches

I recently got a few cards in from a completed trade I worked out with Greg over at Plaschke, Thy Sweater Is Argyle. First off, let's get one thing straight. Greg might have the coolest blog name ever. Second, it's not just the name of Greg's blog that's cool. He regularly posts interesting commentary on the sports card world, his collection and the L.A. Dodgers. So if you haven't already, click here to checkout his blog.

Greg and I have been trying to put a trade together for sometime. Unfortunately, I think it was more of me and my collecting habits that held the trade up. Although I do have a ton of different collections going right now, I'm picky when it comes to trades. We got it done thought, and I hope Greg enjoys the LeBron patch I sent. I know I'm certainly excited to add the 2010 Upper Deck Ultimate Debut Threads Jhonas Enroth Jersey card and 2011 Panini Limited Legend Chris Mullin Jersey card. You can see the cards below. Thanks for the trade Greg!!!

Here's a link to my trade page. Let me know if you have anything I'm looking for or you see anything you like. Happy collecting and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".

2011 Panini Limited Legend Chris Mullin Jersey

2010 Upper Deck Ultimate Debut Threads Jhonas Enroth Jersey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Charles, and I'm glad you liked the cards! I'll have my end up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete