- You must be a follower of Hoopography. If you do not have a Blogger account, you can join the fun on the Hoopography Twitter page and/or Facebook page.
- One guess per contestant.
- Because three of the bigger cards from the box feature Jason Kidd, Blake Griffin and Kevin Love, I am asking you to guess the regular season total number of assists Jason Kidd, points Blake Griffin and rebounds Kevin Love will have combined. So I'm looking for the summation of those three numbers. Please note, it doesn't really matter if you guess the individual numbers correctly, but rather, the summation of those numbers.
- Entires will be accepted until this Friday, April 8th (11:59 PM ET) and a winner will be announced on Thursday, April 14th. That is one day after the last day of the NBA regular season.
- There are no extra entries for publicizing this contest on your own blog, however, one of my goals with Hoopography is to network and connect with as many collectors from around the world as possible. In other words, it would be appreciated if you publicize the contest to get as many collectors involved as possible even though it's not required to enter the contest.
- I will utilize random.org to determine a tie break if needed.
- If no one guesses the exact number, the closest guess will be the winner (even if that number is over the actual number).
- Happy Collecting and… "Enjoy Every Bounce of the Ball".
Monday, April 4, 2011
Contest: 2011 Panini Absolute Memorabilia Box Giveaway
click here. So I suppose you want to know the rules for the contest: