Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ryan Miller and Thomas Vanek In The Hoopography House: '07 UD Dual-Plexi Autograph 1-2 Combo Clearcut Autos Miller/Vanek #'d 041/100


'07 Upper Deck Dual Plexi Autograph 1-2 Combo Clearcut Autos Ryan Miller /Thomas Vanek #'d 041/100

With the NHL playoff races tightening up, it's high time that I show some support for my Buffalo Sabres. What's the best way for a sports memorabilia collector to show his or her support for their team? Obviously, it's to buy trading cards featuring players from their favorite team, so that's what I've done. I love acetate cards, and this '07 UD 1-2 Combo Clearcut dual auto card of Ryan Miller and Thomas Vanek is pretty awesome. This card certainly is a nice addition to my collection, but hopefully it'll bring some luck to the Buffalo Sabres down the stretch. Happy Collecting and… "Enjoy Every Slap of the Puck".

3 comments:

  1. Sweet autograph... love autographs on acetate... especially when it's a Ryan Miller autograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fuji, thanks Mark. I'm pretty excited about this one.

    ReplyDelete