Friday, March 16, 2012

I Guess I Have Another Player To Collect: Welcome To Buffalo Super Mario Williams

Super Mario Williams at Press Conference
All of you who read the Hoopography blog know I have an infinite number of collecting interests. I have recently limited what I buy and collect to a number of insert sets like the late 90's SPs ProMotion sets in football, basketball, hockey and baseball and the '96 Jam Session Showstoppers 9 card set, but I am definitely going to have to pick up a card or two of my Buffalo Bills newest free agent signing. The Bills offered the biggest defensive free agent on the market the biggest contract for a defensive player in league history at over $100 million. I love the move as a season ticket holder. Trying to look at the move objectively, which is difficult considering the excitement, I hope the last two season ending injuries are a thing of the past.

1 comment:

  1. Always thought Williams was a beast... and his cards were a bargain. There's an on-card UD Philadelphia autograph on COMC of him for under $5.

    ReplyDelete