Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trade Bait: Bobby Richardson, LeBron James, UD The Cup, And More...

Due to a number of recent player personnel moves in the NBA and NHL, as well as a few recent eBay purchases, I've got a few new cards to trade. You can checkout all the cards I have up for trade and what I'm looking for on my Trade/Want List page. Below are some of the cards I have up for trade. Please feel free to leave a comment, send me a message on Facebook or at Hoopography@yahoo.com. Happy collecting and… "Enjoy the Thrill of the Trade".












2 comments:

  1. Would love to trade for the Bobby Richerson, wicked4life20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charles... I'd be interested in the Mullin jersey card. Let me know if you can use anything from my bucket:

    http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af356/sanjosefuji/Cards%20for%20trade/

    ReplyDelete