Friday, June 3, 2011

What Summer Releases Are You Most Excited For?


Although I'm most excited for the 2011 Upper Deck The Cup hockey release, I haven't actually seen any pictures yet. So I'll exclude The Cup from this conversation. However, it's safe to say that UD will do a great job with that product. I'm also pretty interested to see how Panini's Dominion Hockey product will fair against The Cup. As for a few other products I'm looking forward to this summer, Topps' Lineage baseball release should be fun along Panini's Gold Standard basketball.

I know there are a number of nice products coming out over the summer and I for one am very excited as usual. The above mentioned products are just a few of the many trading card releases that are sure to get my collecting juices flowing. What upcoming summer releases are you most excited about this year?

3 comments:

  1. Topps Allen and Ginter, without a doubt. I'm so ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Spankee, you can't go wrong with ALlen and Ginter. There is something for everyone.

    ReplyDelete