Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sets I'm Currently Attempting To Assemble

Here are the sets I'm currently working to put together ('97 UD SPx Duo View Hockey is not shown as I do not have any cards in that set, but I am interested in building it!!!). If anyone has any cards in these sets and is interested in trading, let me know. I have a number of cards in each of these sets. I would like to complete a couple of these by the end of the summer. If you are interested in trading, send me an email to Hoopography@yahoo.com or leave a message on the Hoopography Facebook page. Thanks!

         '98 Metal Universe Titanium                                      '97 Upper Deck SPx Cornerstones

            '98 Ex Century Dunk N' Go N                                '98 Topps Finest Mystery Test Refractor

                          '08 Upper Deck SP Rookie Edition Auto's                                         '97 Fleer Ultra Court Masters

                                   '97 Upper Deck SPx Holoview Heroes                                   '99 SPx Rookie Auto's

                                '96 Jam Session Showstoppers                                       '97 EX 2000 A Cut Above

                                                  '97 & '98 Big Man On Court                   '98 SPx Hardcourt Holoview (Football and Basketball)

                                                              '97 SPx Promotion                                                   '98 SPx ProMotion 

                                                             '98 SPx ProMotion                                                '97 SPx Cornerstones

3 comments:

  1. WOW! You are one ambitious guy! I've been trying to put together the '97 & '98 Big Man On Court, '98 Ex Century Dunk N' Go Nuts and '97 EX 2000 A Cut Above sets for a couple years. I only have 2 Big Man's to show for my efforts. They are just out of my range!

    Good luck, and if you end up with doubles, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ The Diamond King: It def is ambitious, but the great thing about collecting is that there are no real time tables or deadlines. I only have a very small start on both the '97 & '98 Big Man On Court and '97 EX 2000 A Cut Above sets, but I am about halfway done with most of the rest of these sets. I know what you mean about the prices on some of these sets. When I started collecting them a couple years ago, they were relatively reasonable. Now, the prices have gone a bit crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adidas has confirmed the release date of the "Best Fake Yeezys" Adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2. The debut colorway will release via adidas.com, yeezysupply.com, and other select retailers on Dec.Fake Balenciaga Shoes. Check out official images below.

    ReplyDelete